HomeAway conducted a new international poll ahead of Christmas, which has produced some interesting findings about our social media habits over the festive period.
1. In the U.S., 56% of us said that we will be sharing our Christmas family photos on Instagram just like the Delevingne’s this year.
2. In the US, 18% will be posting like Kate Hudson and sharing images of their Christmas attire.
‘Tis the season ??❤️?? #NutCrackers #MatesForLife A photo posted by Kate Hudson (@katehudson) on
3. According to HomeAway, the US (compared to Europe) are the most likely to share pictures of their pets on social media this Christmas – David Beckham and his dog Olive here are leading the way!
4. Following in the footsteps of Reese Witherspoon our Christmas decorations will be adorning our news-feeds with 39% of us globally sharing our festive flourishes.
Better late than never ! ?❤️ A photo posted by Reese Witherspoon (@reesewitherspoon) on
5. You can expect 31% of the US to share a photo of family opening presents like Kim Kardashian from last year sharing a snap of North and Kanye West opening a gift with the big guy.
Brought to you by HomeAway