Looking for ways to spice up your Grey’s Anatomy Netflix marathons? We’ve got you covered with a drinking game that would make Cristina Yang proud.
- When they drink, you drink.
- Take a drink every time Dr. Bailey stutters.
- Every time Meredith narrates with a long, convoluted, #deep monologue about how surgery is relatable to the hardships of life, take a drink.
- Take a shot every time Owen pleadingly says, “Cristina.”
- If someone gets kicked out of the O.R., take a drink.
- Chug every time “Chasing Cars” or “How To Save a Life” plays in the background.
- For every time Callie and Arizona argue about something they’ve already resolved, take a drink.
- Every time Meredith makes a morbid joke about her “hostile uterus,” take a shot.
- Take a drink every time someone is in denial about their PTSD.
- If you start to wonder why you haven’t met your “person” in life yet, take a shot.
- Drink every time you hear, “Push one of epi.”
- If the patient has a kid with an attitude problem, take a drink.
And remember, darlings, the most important rule is to drink responsibly. You must be 21+ to drink in the U.S. Don’t end up in an O.R.