1. Because she’s not afraid to go to an interview looking like a “hot mess”:
“Anna Kendrick is wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. She has no makeup on, and most of her frizzy hair is pulled back in a band. She looks like a hot mess. I have to say that because I promised Kendrick that I would.” –Logan Hill for Glamour magazine
2. And she has this to say about appearances:
“It used to make me feel sh-tty when I read fashion mags and actresses were talking about loving Louis Vuitton and x, y, z. The idea that I could be making a girl in Maine feel “less than” is abhorrent. So it’s a fine line for me. You want to look your best and celebrate the event you’re at and the designer, because they’re an artist too, but you also want to let a person [at home] know that there’s smoke and mirrors.” –Anna Kendrick for Glamour magazine
3. Because she says things like this:
Obviously she gets us.
4. She’s not afraid to get dirty:
5. Or dress like a fashion model, but still show her personality:
6. She knows how we feel during interviews:
7. We’d finally have a friend to rock karaoke with:
8. And it looks like she throws killer slumber parties:
9. Which means we could stay up all night french braiding each other’s hair:
10. Our girl, Anna’s filmed 8 movies this year, so she’s obviously dedicated to her work, not to mention, supporting other females in the biz:
“I totally stand by the belief that there are 10 unbelievably talented women for every role.” –Anna Kendrick for Glamour magazine
What’s not to love? She has all the makings of a BFF, and if that isn’t proof, we don’t know what is. Oh, and did we mention she’s unbelievably talented, too? Check out The Last Five Years on DVD and Pitch Perfect 2, now in theatres!