As much as we hate to admit our disgusting habits, we all have a few. They may die hard, but here are 8 habits that you absolutely have to break before the end of college.
1) Drinking milk/juice/wine/Jack Daniel’s straight from the container
Yeah, it saves on dishes, but if you’re doing it, your roommates probably are too. Ew.
2) Washing your sheets once per semester
Or maybe even once per year…
3) Netflix binging an entire season of New Girl in one sitting
Just one more episode…
4) Wearing sweats to work, class…wedding rehearsal dinners…
5) Showering once a week
6) Eating Easy Mac for at least one meal per day
Or possibly more. Hey, it’s not called Easy Mac for nothing, right?
7) Wearing an article of clothing until it smells worse than an adolescent boy’s hockey bag
“I go front, I go back, I go inside out, and then I go front and back”
8) Wearing last night’s outfit to class
Your fellow classmates might be too hungover to notice, but you can be sure your future boss won’t be.
Featured Image via Celina Timmerman