We’ve all been there; those late-night sugar cravings hit, but you’re already in sweatpants mode and don’t want to leave the house. So what’s a girl to do? Welcome to the magical world of microwavable mug baking, otherwise known as the college girl’s dream come true. From red velvet to gooey chocolate, these insanely easy recipes have us drooling already.
Check out these DIY mug treats that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Dark Chocolate and Nutella Mug Cake (via Spoon University)
Obviously, no mug cake recipe list would be complete without our beloved Nutella.
2. Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
As far as we’re concerned, cinnamon rolls aren’t just for breakfast.
3. Chocolate Fudge S‘mores Cake (via How Sweet It Is)
Who needs a bonfire when you can just make s’mores in your kitchen?
4. Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie (via Heather’s Dish)
Because chocolate + peanut butter is always a good idea.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup (via No. 2 Pencil)
You can never go wrong with the classics, and this cookie for one is just the right amount of sweet.
6. Red Velvet Mug Cake (via The Novice Chef)
This delicious (and egg-less!) red velvet recipe is almost too easy to make. You’ve been warned.
7. Cookies and Cream Mug Cake (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
I scream, you scream for COOKIES AND CREAM IN A MUG.