By now we must have heard about a million times from our parents just how groovy the 70’s were, not to mention how totally tubular the 80’s were. And they are definitely spot on, especially when it comes to music. At the end of the day, there will never be anything or anyone to replace the King of Pop, Michael Jackson or ABBA’s feel good hits. So ladies, set aside the Tov Lo and Fetty Wap and enjoy this blast from the past.
Here’s our list of the top 10 oldie but goodie songs to bring back this summer.
1. Sweet Caroline (1969) – Neil Diamond
2. Everybody Wants To Rule The World (1985) – Tears For Fears
3. You Make My Dreams (1980) – Hall & Oats
4. Take On Me (1985) - A-ha
5. Africa (1982) – Toto
6. Dancing In the Moonlight (1973) – King Harvest
7. Take A Chance On Me (1977) – ABBA
8. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (1982) – Michael Jackson
9. You Shook Me All Night Long (1980) – AC/DC
10. Don’t You (Forget About Me) (1987) – Simple Minds